Saturday, November 26, 2011

To Torah or Not To Torah?

To Torah or Not To Torah?

The guest on the radio show spoke about how the Christian church is so far removed from the 1st Century Church. How did we go from celebrating feasts that YHWH gave us, such as Passover or Tabernacles, in the 1st Century to celebrating Pagan holidays like Christmas and Easter today?

This is EXACTLY the purpose of my blog, and why I am doing this website. I am crying out to my Christian brothers and sisters, trying to let them see how we must get back to the truth. Christianity is a man made religion with man made traditions. I'm not sure if they ever had the truth. And actually, I don't feel comfortable even calling myself a Christian anymore. I just say I'm a believer.

I have always known that there was a problem in the Christian churches I attended. Something wasn't quite right in my spirit. They were good to feed me milk. But they never went deeper. I discovered a few of the doctrines just didn't match up with scripture. When I would mention to the Pastors that I felt certain doctrines were wrong, and try to show them in scripture the truth, they did not want to hear me. I had to finally leave two different churches, and I haven't found another one yet. But that's mainly because I live in a small town. There isn't much around here, let alone churches with the truth. I've been getting my teachings from the internet so far. And reading my Bible. Reading my Bible is where I have always gotten my truth anyway. The Lord has really been my teacher more so then a Pastor or Bible Teacher.

The guest also mentioned how he feels the Messianic movement is a move of the Holy Spirit. I have felt the same way, and it seems he just confirmed it for me. YHWH said that in the end times, He will pour out His Spirit on his sons and daughters.

Joel 2:28-32
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.


And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Acts 2:17-21
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

We don't want to be the people Jesus spoke of when he says, "I never knew you." That's a scary thought.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’  And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

I believe if Christians do not leave the Christian church and their pagan ways of Christianity, they will be the people the above scriptures are referring to. We must make a decision. Remember how Jesus said that we must hate the world.

Matthew 19:29
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for my name’s sake, will receive a hundredfold and will inherit eternal life.

God requires total commitment from His followers, to the point of heart-breaking separation. Even if it's family members who reject Jesus. But it also includes false churches. But eternal salvation will be worth it. Many sincere believers are shocked to discover the pagan origins of their time honored and beloved family Church. But once you realize the falsehoods of Christianity, if your heart is really for the Lord, believers will want to leave the “leaven” of the Church and run, not walk, to get out.

He is a good God, after all, and no, He does not want us to literally hate (viciously despise or wish harm to) the members of our church or family. All we are required to do is to choose Jesus over them.

I believe it's time to hate our habits of the Christian religion. Habits are hard to break, I know. And walking out in faith can sometimes be scary and lonely. But, remember, He'll never leave you or forsake you. You will not be alone. And I can attest to the fact that the blessings are amazing. Think about it brothers and sisters. Please, listen carefully to what is said on this radio show.

I will continue to speak about this subject throughout my blog. So, if you are not comfortable with this yet, take your time and absorb everything you learn. God will bring you into all truth. But only if you want Him to. But don't take too much time. It is the end days after all. And believe me, there is a lot to learn moving from Christianity to Hebraic Roots. God Bless. Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

WARNING: THERE IS A LITTLE FEEDBACK FROM TIME TO TIME. IT DOESN'T LAST LONG IN EACH CASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment